Arts Catalyst commissions and produces transdisciplinary art and research. We activate new ideas, conversations and transformative experiences across science and culture, engaging people in a dynamic response to our changing world.
We rely on passionate supporters of contemporary and interdisciplinary art to continue our experimental work addressing urgent contemporary issues and generating new ideas about science and culture. You can join as a Friend or a Patron for a fixed annual amount or choose to give a one-off donation of any amount.
Scroll down to find out how you can support our work by becoming a Friend or Patron!
£100 a year or £8.33 a month by Direct Debit or Paypal
• Invitations to special Friends’ events including exhibition tours and events - a chance to meet our artists, scientists, curators and our collaborators.
• Acknowledgement of your support on our website.
• A Director's Quarterly Newsletter
• 10% discount on all Arts Catalyst editions and publications.
JOIN AS A FRIEND
£700 a year or £58.33 a month by Direct Debit or Paypal
Join a select group of Arts Catalyst Patrons, catalysts of the organisation’s future development, who support our unique commissions and events programme.
• Invitations to exclusive curator-led tours and private viewings of all new Arts Catalyst commissions and exhibitions.
• Special Patrons’ updates from the Director.
• Free attendance to all Arts Catalyst talks, workshops, seminars, performances and events with special advance booking.
• Invitations to special Patrons’ and Friends’ events including exhibition talks and annual events. For Patron and guest.
• Advance notice of exhibitions, all new publications and limited edition prints.
• 20% discount on all Arts Catalyst limited editions and publications.
• Acknowledgement of your support in the Arts Catalyst Centre, on our website and in event programmes.
JOIN AS A PATRON
What Your Patronage Achieves
5 Patrons buy:
- An artist’s or scientist’s residency at the new Arts Catalyst Centre.
10 Patrons buy:
- An Arts Catalyst Assembly: an international public conference on a topical theme with speakers who are leaders in their fields.
15 Patrons buy:
- An artist’s residency at a leading UK or European scientific institute including artist fees, travel and related research costs.
20 Patrons buy:
- A new artist’s commission and exhibition at the Arts Catalyst Centre with accompanying event programme.
For institutional or corporate support or sponsorship, or to discuss your ideal level of support for Arts Catalyst, please contact the Director, Nicola Triscott, email@example.com
Arts Catalyst is a charity (charity number 1042433) and a company limited by guarantee.
2015/16 Donors (New Centre appeal)
Centre founding patrons:
Professor Chris Isham
Centre founding partners:
Colab at Bournemouth University
Goldsmiths, University of London
Ernst Schering Foundation
Centre donors 2015-2018:
Michael John Gorman
Eileen Haring Woods
Christine Kowal Post
Amy Zamarripa Solis
Artists creating/donating work for the Centre appeal:
We Colonised the Moon (Hagen Betzwieser & Sue Corke)